Doctor Name : Dr. Sarita Shukla
Primary Specialty : Dental
Experience : 5+ Years
Medical Education :
Residency : Dubai, UAE
Practice Areas :
Dr. Sarita Shukla is an expert General dentist, with more than 12 years of experience, including 3 years in Dubai. She graduated from M M College of Dental Sciences and Research, India, which is recognized by Kurukshetra University. She has been practicing general dentistry in Dubai since 2015, and had worked in New Delhi, India for 9 years in a busy dental clinic.
Dr. Sarita is very well versed and smart enough to identify all General Dental procedures, especially root canal Treatment, fillings, crowns, bridges, extractions, scaling, polishing, cosmetic dentistry, Veneers, aesthetic fillings, teeth whitening, etc.
Dr. Sarita keeps herself well acquainted with the latest dental technologies and procedures by attending Dental Conferences & Workshops. Her comfortable approach and compassion with her patients always enables comfort and relaxation during all dental procedures.
- Root canal Treatment Veneers
- Crown and bridgework Post and core Aesthetic restoration Teeth whitening
- Laser Dentistry
- Marketing Dental Services to Potential Client
Key Skills and Competencies
- Conducting examination of the mouth, teeth, gums and jaw; diagnosing diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth and suggesting appropriate treatment
- Administering pain relief to patients. Providing preventive and restorative cure which includes treatment for:
– Treating diseased teeth in various ways including placing bonded fillings, fitting crowns, extractions and root canal procedures. Providing treatment for gums, jaw-joint and other general mouth problems
– Preparing the treatment plan of the patients and advising them on how to keep their teeth clean & prevent disease
– Handling other dental procedures like replacement of missing teeth with bridges, partial / full dentures; improving the appearance of teeth with veneers, crowns or bleaching
- Maintaining friendly relations with patients to educate him/her about the complications of treatment and duration of healing process
- Assessing and referring patients to other dental specialists & health professionals, depending upon the severity or nature of the problem being faced
|Sarita Shukla||Dr. Sarita Shukla|
|Education & Training|
Use the form to book an appointment.